5.19.2010

This Monday

This Monday I went to a company which makes popular music. They are searching for new singer. My creative songs had been send to them by e-mail for about one month. Of course, my introduction had been, too. Finally, they read them and called me to the company to sing two songs for judging my voice. Unfortunately, they didn't listen to my creative songs.

When I entered there, a man gave me a form to write about myself. Next, he took me to a recording studio. Anything was fresh for me. It is my first time to make a sound recording in a recording studio. Unfortunately, again, I was off-key at some places.

After that, I gave them a CD which contained my songs. Thank to myself, I remembered preparing it. They are my last hope.

Although three days passed, I must wait for the good new coming. I have already waited for the first call for a month , I believe I could wait for second call, the very important sencond call for me, for a month again. I wish my dream will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment