5.21.2010

A TV Drama I Love


I loved a TV drama very much. It is a America drama which is called "House".

I like it because three points. First, it tells every reason for disease is not a problem from the sick man's health. However, it is from someone's life habits. For example, if I jog every day, maybe I have a chronic disease about my knee.

The thing which is interesting is that make the sceond point I love the film. It tells everybody can lie. If a man is sick, his lover must worry about him. But his disease, or we can tell his habits, could hurt her heart. It lead to he must lie to the doctor for fear that she would know the fact. This is the most interesting psychology in the TV drama.

The last point let me love "House" is its deep description about human nature. There are many topics which happen to us between the doctors or the doctor and the sick man. We can learn very much from the film to love our lover, parents ,and friends.

To sum up, this is my favorite TV drama in my life. I could watch it all my life, because it gives me important things about interpersonal relationship and human nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment